You must know why COVID-19 is the most talked about thing of the town and must be having a question about how did it become a pandemic. We have been quarantined and working from home to prevent the virus from entering our body. There are many ways to prevent the virus and healthcare organizations have introduced many guidelines for the general public to be well aware of it.
The number of COVID patients rose at a very high rate in the U.S. and the death rates became uncontrollable. If you are still safe, you are probably following all safety measures and social distancing or have not stepped out of your home at all. Wearing face masks and keeping hand hygiene can be helpful to prevent you from being a patient.
The N95 masks, which have been proven to be the best choice of mask for this pandemic, are out of stock in many stores and some are selling fake ones. Where to buy authentic masks? Well, Custom Earth Promos is an eco-friendly company that specializes in making face masks and reusable bags out of natural and recyclable materials.
Their masks are approved by the FDA which proves that they are authentic. You can buy N95 masks in large and small quantities at affordable rates online without stepping out of your home and searching for stores that have genuine masks available. Visit: https://www.customearthpromos.com/health-wellness/disposable-face-masks.html
About Coronavirus transmission:
SARS-CoV-2 or coronavirus is an acute respiratory syndrome which was first seen in China. An infected person is termed to be a COVID-19 patient. It can be transmitted through respiratory droplets from one person to another.
The interesting yet the most dangerous part about this infection is that you might only see symptoms after 7-14 days after exposure to the virus. Some people might not even show symptoms but carry the virus. If you have touched your mouth after touching a surface used by the public, you might also catch the virus.
Coronavirus can be spread in many ways and the most common ways are:
- Touching an object without knowing that it has been exposed to touch by a COVID patient and then touching your mouth or nose.
- Not maintaining social distancing with COVID patients.
- Coughing and sneezing in public.
How to protect yourself and others from this virus?
You can protect yourself from catching the virus by following these instructions:
- Work from home and avoid going out unless there is a medical emergency. Avoid public places.
- Get appointments before visiting your doctor to avoid contact with other patients.
- Wear N95 masks when you step out of your homes.
- Cover your mouth while coughing and sneezing and avoid contact with people who cough and sneeze in public.
- Disinfect everything from groceries to reusable masks.
- Keep track of your health by monitoring symptoms.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based sanitizers whenever required.
- Maintain social distancing with family, friends, and pets by using separate rooms and bathrooms.
- Avoid sharing personal items like dresses, water bottles, food, masks, and others.